This is a perfectly designed financial planning course that helps you make sensible decisions about money that can help you reach your life goals. The courses deal with stock market, mutual funds, systematic investment plan (SIP) and the importance of financial planning. It was explained very simply in the regional language, so that the participants make the right decision to reach their goal.
The aim is to provide market participants with an adequate knowledge of the equity and mutual funds and to create an attractive and secure investment environment. It also provides guidance on how to do financial planning for various segments such as newly married couple, future of the child, retirement planning, etc.
This course is intended to make the topics of pension systems, financial planning for the future and the like understandable. It helps to meet the growing demand for stockbrokers, investment advisers, business developers, account managers, and entrepreneurs in the industry and private investors (including housewives who invest some of their savings in the stock market).
- A brief discussion about stock market
- Relationship between stock market and mutual funds
- Investing in mutual funds
- Inflation and mutual funds
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
- Mutual fund and retirement planning
- Financial planning for future
- Financial Planning for Newly Married Couple
- Financial Planning for Child’s Future
- Financial Planning for Pension